Sphinx knowledge base tools
- Builds a language model and generates a dictionary from an input text.
- Logios provides tools for creating Sphinx decoder configurations from a Phoenix grammar.
Logios is best suited for projects (such as dialog systems) for which a true corpus does not exist
but for which it's netyheless necessary to define a user language.
The Logios package is available from SourceForge. This tool accesses the pronunciation component of Logios.
LexTool allows you to upload word lists and creates pronunciations.
- Language Factory
- A set of tools for creating dictionaries, language models and for
conditioning text corpora.
- Decoder Configurer (a)
- Creates Sphinx lexical and language models from a sentence corpus provided by the user. Suitable for use with all Sphinx variants.
- Decoder Configurer (b)
- Creates Sphinx 2 acoustic maps and lexical models
from an (existing) language model.
NOTE: this service is essentially obsolete.
You should upgrade your installation to Pocketsphinx.
Sphinx 2 is no longer actively maintained.